Global Gals Gathering with Linda Nickey on March 12, 2015
Attendees: Suzanne, Susan, Kristen, Megan, Heather, Debbie
Influential women: In the news these days, Harper Lee. Published only one book, To Kill a Mockingbird.
Welcome to Ms. Linda Nickey, author of a book Nana Says Everything I learned, I Learned on the Farm. Take it away Linda!
Look at life as a whole. At any given time, you may have a higher focus on some things than others.
5 step MAP.
Use the same formula for next focal point.
- Identify focal point. Where are you? What do you want to focus on?
- What do you want it to look like? Think of color, feeling. How do you want to be when you have met your goal?
- How will you make it happen? Date your action steps, give a deadline.
- Affirm whatever you want to change as if it’s already happened. Write your affirmations on a notecard and place around house, bathroom, bedroom, office, car, garage.
- Vision board, cut out words and pictures so you can see it.
Can be used for short term and long term goals.
Circle of Life:
- Health & fitness
- Financial/Money management
- Physical Environment
- Spiritual & Life Purpose
- Romance & Intimacy
- Family & Friends
Rate each area as 1-10. 10 is high, you’re not going to focus on that right now. 1 is bad, its on my mind to do something about it.
If you write it down, there is a 60% chance it will happen. If you write it down and date it, there is a 75% chance it will happen.
Don’t set yourself up for failure. Be realistic in your goals.
Linda enjoys “Walk & Talk” with friends and clients. She participates in 5K events such as the upcoming National Kidney Foundation on May 3.
Brian Tracy, author, motivational speaker
Les Brown, motivational speaker. Used to be a Ohio politician